Friday, March 19, 2010

PWTC MATTA Fair 2010 Part2 (I know, recently a lot of part part part)

Caption only post

One of the Halls, there are a total of 3Halls

Feel like sport/news commentator

The Aussies


Beca (Trishaw) - A Malaccan Symbol I presume

Trying to put it to good use

Bought one of these for Jo, not the upper ones, the lower ones la.

The lady who is responsible for my order

Putting the final touches to Jo's present.

So minding my own business suddenly got a tap on my back, and he waves me bye bye as he is going up to the stage.

The guy in Green top and Red hat I assume is the manager or something, he is like dancing down the stage and asking everyone to cheer as well, and he was the one who guided the Spongebob gang up the stage.

I wonder, how these old folks know this cartoon? It certainly is not from their childhood, most probably while looking after their grandchildren or something. But then, why they went up instead of the kids?

Without any caption you can guess what country is this right.

Next to it is this

There are basically two foods prepared for us, I did not bother trying primarily due to the lack of water, though there was a Nescafe counter nearby which I had already grab 4cups of chilled Nescafe already.




The food was actually meant for us, but I spotted this man here, working at one of the Visit Korea 2010-2012 booth taking a few pieces, hehe, that just means the food is really good yo, too bad didn't try.

And this one I had no idea, but I assume its some Indonesian dish, and the blonde is just helping a friend out I think.

Got bored while waiting for a phone call from someone who wanted to buy a camera.

There many pictures that I have snapped, but I'm just going to put 2up, because only this two pictures are clear and worth looking at, the rest are just Jap and Korean traditional outfit

An MC help took this picture

0 comments: