Friday, March 5, 2010

Puchong Neway karaoke

Among all the K service providers such as Red Box, Green Box etc etc, I enjoy Neway the most primarily due to the layout, design and feel that it portraits. So when Elmo wants to go sing K, I will always choose Neway, and the one nearest to us is PUCHONG NEWAY which is located near IOI Mall. This time around, we went for their Dinner Buffet which cost us RM36/person, and since there are two of us, one tit bits is compulsory, and it costs RM11/bowl. So total for the night would be: Note that 1.15 include the 5% tax and 10% Service Charge.

(RM36 x 2 + RM11) x 1.15 = RM95.45, but we are charged RM95.50.

I like this the most, grilled beef, the yellow thingy is mustard while the little green cubes is pickles. I had 4 plates of these, the reason why I can remember is because the waiter were gossiping among themselves saying that it was my fourth plate. Hehe. I don't care, all I know is I like it, and I like the mustard and pickle.

This is one of the spaghetti, we ordered two, but I forgot to snap the other one, this one is creamy and the other one is like bolognoise.

The sushi that I chose

The cakes this time don't really taste nice

Salad, too much stuff on top, somehow unable to see the long broccoli in the middle


A mixture of everything, true to my blog title, mix and match of everything, from fried rice to fried mee, from fried egg ro grilled tomato, from fish to mutton, mix and match of everything on the buffet area.

That is sesame soup or something



Lychee, orange, watermelon

I wanted to take the chocolate chip and yam ice cream, but it ran out, when I asked for it to be re-filled, I was hoping it was going to be the same, instead the change it to cranberry which is the top left (white with a hint of pink), and bottom left green one (honey dew with sago), on the right is corn, and there is still another one, strawberry ice cream, I don't really like strawberry, so didn't took it. Hehe

More fruits

Made it look like a cocktail, looks was good but failed in the taste

The ANTISEPTIC WIPE which was ALCOHOL FREE, but most importantly its FREE OF CHARGE

This was given to us upon entrance


The date we went to PUCHONG NEWAY

Notice the invoice number 0303, assume it has something to do with the date, so what if there are more than one thousand customer in a given day?

I like the Champange Grape Yogurt, but hate the Chocolate Mint.












Well thats it for the Puchong Food hunt this time. More next time, would show about the grill fish, very nice, also in Puchong, around Bandar Puteri area.

2 comments:

Karen Lau said...

wow so tam jiak haha.. and this post is real funny one hehehe..

skol said...

Funny as in the ending pictures?