Friday, March 12, 2010

PWTC MATTA Fair 2010 Part1 (I know, recently a lot of part part part)

K, the reason why I post two in a shot is because I won't be around during weekend, hence the double post. In this first part of going to MATTA Fair in PWTC is going to be boring, just some stuff that I picked up when I was super bored, if recycle count by weight, I can cash in quite a lot.

There were five of these and I took it all. Muahahaha. And picked up something as well from this counter, will post it the next time.

MALAYSIAN TRAVEL GUIDE

Dine. Shop. Chill Out.
Live it up!
In this book, it talks about the central region of Malaysia, consisting of Kuala Lumpur, Selangor, and Putrajaya


Traditions. Beaches. Highlands.
Make you dreams come true!
In this book, it talks about the east cost region of Malaysia, consisting of Pahang, Terengganu, and Kelantan


Relic. Islands. National Parks.
Capture the excitement!
In this book, it talks about the northern region of Malaysia, consisting of Perak, Penang, Kedah, and Perlis.


Nature. Adventure. Culture.
Gear up for non-stop action!
In this book, it talks about East Malaysia, consisting of Sabah, Sarawak, and Labuan.


This one I wanted to take all states, but some are unavailable, like Seremban. Another reason why I can't take more because the Aunty was looking at me fiercely.










This one got it from the Taxi one. Hehe

Consist of






Since I was going to Kuching soon, so I hunted for this



Entrance tag that cost RM3



Look at how many stuff I took, this is excluding the papers







0 comments: