Sunday, March 28, 2010

My Date Night

One of my most memorable nights with my girlfriend is at Genting Highland. It was during my birthday, it was a very nice day albeit all the misfortune that we had, but maybe because of these misfortunes, it was even more memorable than the typical happy nights we had.

First of, we went into the theme park, wanted to play all those exciting games, but in the end, we chickened out, but the embarrassing thing was that there was a few little girls who wanted to play but couldn't due to height. So we were like .......

After that we went to catch a movie, though expensive, watching a movie in Genting was new to us, and since it was my birthday, we decided to watch the latest movie, couldn't really remember the title, but all I remembered was it tried to copy the movie 'Blair Witch Project' and FAILED! Halfway through the movie, we heard people complaining, and later on, people started leaving due to headache. We stayed till the end, but what we got was also a headache ending, to make things worse, my contact lens decided to make the back of my eye its new home, adding more headache to me.

On the way back to the hotel, due to a already slippery shoe, my girlfriend slipped down nearly pulling me as well. And we got laughed by the workers who were responsible, they were watering the flowers, and by some unknown reasons, the walkway was all wet.

In the end, when we got back to the hotel room and cut my cake, what hit us was that we had even more things to talk about then the usual happy nights. And until today, though we always complain about that night, but we both know and understand that it was a very memorable and special night for us.


’poster’

0 comments: