Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Cool Advertisement

I know I don't usually blog about marketing stuff, but hey, I am a marketing student you know. Stumbled upon something refreshing, but before that, let me tell you a little something.

I'm not sure whether you guys aware or not, but sometime ago, along the stairs of KTM in Mid Valley, they put up an interactive ad, as you walk down the stairs, you can read the conversation between two or more people, that was a briliant idea to me at first, but after a few times passing by, it ommph factor fades quickly.

Then there was a time when there was a boom in the ala 3D style billboard, where they turn the big fat pole into part of the billboard, some billboard even do it like there is really someone above the billboard shocked! I find this most amazing, simple yet effective.

If you guys drive along LDP, nearby the 222, you might have noticed the bright Yellow VW hanging by a thread on top of the building, that is also a success to my sense. I even remembered seeing one which resembles the VW'g gimmick, paint, three different colours of paint spilling out from the top of the roof, and splashing all the way to the car park below, it turns in usual dull & pale looking building into something attractive and catchy even from miles away. The best part is, visitors to the company will be in for a shock, as the paint that I mention, remember I said it spilled from top of the building to the car park below, it covered a total of three dummy car, though they wasted three car parks, but the impression last forever!

Ok, now into the real thing, when FB-ing, I saw another interesting ad style, incorporating lights into the  boring static ad type. The brilliant part is it will lead you to read on whether you know it or not. Unless you've seen the ad, I believe you would somehow with intention or accidentally read it, it lights up word by word, and gives a slight pause, and then, well, I think just text is useless ya, so here you go, a video for your viewing.



If you would like to see more, read more, know more, and lazy to google for more, click on the following links to find out more ok. They really have all sides, from web site to social media to video media.
Eluminous Media Website
Luminous Media Facebook
Luminous Media Blog
Luminous Media Youtube

0 comments: