Sunday, March 7, 2010

PISSED!! Workshop at TTDI Jaya!!!

My car has been overhauled for about 4 times now, an engine's threshold is only 3, and mine has gone pass that. First overhaul was due to the old engine, another time is due to my mistake, then the remainders are due to the stupid mechanic's lousy job on the engine!! 

Though one time was due to my mistake, I still want to play the blame card, I already told the mechanic my car's problem since more than months prior to the failure of my engine. Instead of really looking into things, what he did was sent me home, then went again, this time he bypass the fan, so now when I just turn the keys, both fan in the engine compartment start running, where one of it should only run when the temperature reaches a certain degree, and after that, it was even worse, I went back to him and complain again, this time, he changed the whole radiator, the worse is, mine is a Manual, but that radiator was meant for Auto Transmission. Fine, then not long after that, the evident happen, and then Overhaul!

Well, after the last overhaul, now my engine's internal is starting to make some noise, could be a bearing or something, I just don't know. Went there again today and the best thing he said to me was: "Sure you rev high high." I was like WTF, you want to die!! You did a fking poor job and now you blame it on me, I never rev more than 4000rpm, I even rarely reach 3500rpm!! And when I accelerate, I do it gradually!! So tell me, how is it that I 'rev high high'!! Don't play the blame game on me la WTF! In the end, I ended up with an engine oil change and was charged RM105 and the oil he used isn't those good ones I think, and its not even semi syn.

These are the pictures from the workshop

Got too bored so stated snapping away





The stuff that went into my engine this time

Oil Filter


The engine oil

The typical workshop stuff





They mainly sell rims I think


They have a good assortment of rims, I don't recommend their service at all, don't get me wrong, for the normal service/balancing/rim, they are ok, if they can't even do these, they would have been long gone, but I just don't recommend it to send to them when you have some specific troubles, its better to send to someone who has better knowledge, it would be even better to send it to the proper service centres.



The shop opposite of them


Address

Normally I would like to go Wah Chai's workshop in PUCHONG, but according to my dad, he charges a little too expensive, but he is more like an expert thus the price. The reason why I keep on going back to the lousy son of a b!tch is because my dad is the one who ask me to go there, and most of all, he is the one paying

4 comments:

They call me LeeSze. said...

HAHAHAH WHY BRIDGESTONE SO SAD MER? ours here in sunway good! LOL. if the problem still arises i advice you to come look for me.. send to quatermile.

skol said...

I wud if my dad dun mind. Haihz. Sien d la wit d car, I love it, to me it has gd handling (I skip from kancil into tis so of cuz dam gd la), decent/puss power, but overall an enjoyable car la. Haihz. Duno la now how.

They call me LeeSze. said...

tell your dad, ah yean is very famus in the automotive line now, so trust her and bring the car to her. LOL!! dun so sad..

skol said...

Now duno how la, maybe later terus drop 4AGE la, normal 1.6 enough, no need go for four throttle black top 20valve variant de (though I want it). Haha