Monday, July 6, 2009

3rd year anniversary

We went to Tropicana City Mall, she still thought we were going to 1 Utama. Haha. We never went Tropicana City Mall before, so this is a first for both of us. Upon reaching after driving like a madman, lucky that I made it in time to get my reserved tickets, if I was to be late by 2minutes, gone! So lucky day!
After gettig the car parked, we found something that we enjoyed a long long time ago, but before parking our car, we mentioned that we would park a little further (C1-the corner) and walk (pak-toh). But moments after locking the car, we had a driver fetch us to the entrance! Its those kind that you see on golf course or if you were lucky enough in Sunway Pyramid (we only sat once in Pyramid). Then we went shopping a little while, spotted a ship selling 女人我最大 (a tv show) stuff at a cheap price. So we browse for about 10-20 minutes. We bought 3items for RM10 which include a bubble bra (wash bra in washing-machine, prevent damage), soap holder (heart shaped) and i forgot whats the other thing..


Later we went to have a bite a Subway which was just next to GSC. We grabbed 'Todays Special'
Queeing at the wrong place for popcorn, miss the starting of the TRANSFORMERS 2..... sad....
After finishing the movie, I was hunting for a toilet! Liked the movie so much don't want to miss a single minute of it! So now the consequences! Then we went look look see see and bought a shirt for RM10 then headed to Carrefour.
Finally I bought something I always wanted, olive oil, small but expensive (RM20) and bought a cheap basil leave in a bottle, not the green bottle, (green RM9, grey RM5), since wasted so much on olive oil, save some on the basil. Wanted to buy rosemarry and a few more, but lets leave it to when I have my own home and when I have income. Bought my mayo and going to make my potato salad tomorrow. Yay!! All I need now is a little Coriander.


We then left Tropicana City Mall and lucky again, got a ride back to our car, but soon we had trouble, since I got my parking ticket stamped at the info counter in Carrefour, I head straight out, only to be repied by the machine 'Please pay something something', head back to autopay and it said 'ticket unusable',. went to the office, then only I know that though the parking ticket was scanned at the info counter, still need to scan at the autopay, bla bla bla, since I don't want my mood to be spoilt, just nodded and smile, in the end paid RM2 and off we go!!


I gave hint of steamboat to her, so she assume it was in PJ/Subang area, but she knows its not a Summer.. Suspecting a little too much, she thought our friends will be there too, calling them and interrogating them. Then this guy mentioned he was in Puchong, and then said no no no, he is home (kampung Subang), so someone got even curious especially since I have passed by Sunway (our usual steamboat area) and headed to Puchong. But then I passed the second toll, she began to feel weird, then I shouted 'Bakuteh here I come' (we normally eat Bakuteh at Yap Beng). Then I passed the place, and off to Serdang, and into Jalan 6/1, then I say Jalan Aman and coincidently, Bakuteh! So I said 'yes!!', she heard it, haha. Lets skip all these ya, parked at a bakuteh's carpark area and ate at their competitor's place, a shop next to them, 'Hoi Tong Steamboat'



Wanted to go Little Genting/Wings Cafe, but too full and too lazy.. Haha.. Thus we ended the day there and went back to our home!!

3 comments:

lovey dovey said...

i will never forget it .. haha..
still owe me a night view yea?

Superman said...

Watched transformer 2 last week. Not bad but the action is just too fast.

skol said...

@Superman - Somehow I was glued to the seat even on the verge of bursting!! Haha, nice actions and looks cool, its true the actions are fast, but I really hated the ending!! Fallen was strong, but the old guy gave his part up to Prime should be weaker than Fallen, at least let Prie struggle a little more, not so nice the ending!