Thursday, July 2, 2009

RON95 at RM1.75

The Star Online posted that two petrol station (Petronas) in Putrajaya is offering RON95 petrol to motorhead and statistic showed that 65% of the visitors are converting to it. And there was a news in the star online last year stating that Malaysia's reserve will deplete somewhere in 2012 to 2015. So I was thinkng, if I get a Hybrid vehicle when I can afford it, maybe in two to three years time, it will be like what, 2012, then the reserve is soon to be depleted, but hey, I have a Hybrid, but the problem is hybrid runs on petrol too, so when no more petrol or when petrol too pricey, my Hybrid is going to run on only electric? Is that even possible? Or lets say I bought my car in 2012 and have to give up on it on 2015, thats just 3years of use paying like few hundred k's for it, OMG!!! So yeah, my topic is, should I get a cheap a** car, good car, hybrid, or none? But I really love car!!!!!!!!! And I love to drive!!!!!

But I really wont mind to drive this BMW 7series Hybrid 4.4 twin turbo. Its said to run on mild hybrid and able to boost 20% on mileage

0 comments: