Thursday, July 2, 2009

What is the worse way you can propose marriage to your partner

The worst way to propose to my partner especially is by proposing in a large crowd! Imagine we are partying and I propose on the spot, with music so loud you have to yell at the ear for her to listen. When I propose, she can't hear it, fine then, I took out the ring only to lose it when I was bumped by people around us, there goes the ring.


Now the problem should we go for the ring which costed a fortune or to continue proposing without a ring. Lets break it down

1) Go for the ring
Looking for the ring took quite some time, and my girl is following me while I crawl on the floor looking for it and everytime when I was about to reach it, it got kicked away!!! Finally when I got it, I jumped up, but with a girls skirt with me. And thats what got me punched and kicked and thrown out of the club with my girl. Not giving up, held onto the ring and propose then and there, got a slap, got a hug, got a comment! 'NOT ROMANTIC!! I WANT INFRONT OF A HUGE CROWD AND NOT 3 ALLEY CATS AND 2 BOUNCERS AND 1 BEGGER!!'

2) Propose without the ring
Ignored the ring and continue to yell at her ear, finally she knows what I am saying, finally felt relieve since got the message across, but now its my turn to listen, and guess what, I can't hear her, since she has a softer voice!! Long story short, she wants me to kneel on one foot and propose, I did, but then theres no ring! Found a substitute and used it first, thought gonna explain it after the party! Got slap, got a kick, got a scolding! 'YOU PROPOSE TO ME WITH A #$%^&@ AND EXPECT ME TO ACCEPT, YOU THINK I AM THAT CHEAP OR YOU THOUGHT I WAS DRUNK?!!!'

Now you be the judge.

'Catch The Proposal and find out more about it at advertlets' in the following link
http://www.advertlets.com/weblog/2009/07/02/advertlets-presents-a-screening-of-the-proposal-this-20th-july/

1 comments:

lovey dovey said...

proposing? to me? hahahha