Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Sad day

Some event has occured and marked a dark day in my big familes' life. We were all happy for few years without major incident, but the past days, tears evaporated more than the quantity of coffee I drank. Cheer up, be strong, for yourself and most importantly your family!

All I would like to shout out is that cherish your life, your loved ones, your family, your siblings, your relatives, your friends (online & offline), your co-workers (top, same, below), just cherish everyone!

Pass a smile, it might not mean a lot to you, but it might just change the mood of some, even yourself! By just smiling you have just made your mind feel better, let alone your soul. Pass a smile to everyone you see, even if they are the rubbish collector, maids, cleaner. Its polite and its good!

Thank you for being with me dear, I love you lots, and thanks for understanding, though you always nag and bug and annoy me, but you really was letting me last night. Thanks for the little massage, felt better this morning and it helped me sleep a lot better last night.
Thanks, I love you

3 comments:

lovey dovey said...

no worries, i believe you're a tough guy.. tough enough to support your loved one~ will forever be here for you, waiting you to turn behind or beside to look for tis little monster who always love to stare at u.. ^^

Cheers (a smile to you before seeing me)

lovey speed said...

so fast approved?

skol said...

@lovey speed-- No comment moderation ma