Thursday, July 9, 2009

Awakening


Today is the awaited awakening, but I am not so sure about it, as my mom did not call me to update me. Doctors said to let him go to sleep for 2days, today is the end of the period, but there are issues to be looked into before the awakening, has his swollen brain got any better? Is his brain able to take it?
Regardless of it, I will head down there later to check on my beloved brother! I will go again on Saturday. Though I might seem rather carefree compared to my other family members, I do care and feel sad about this misfortune. Maybe its just me, I can take anything and live through it, I am not proud of it, yet I am proud of it.
All we can do now is to pray that he will get through this. There are so many things he has yet to accomplish, he is not married, he has not attended my sis and my wedding, he has yet to bring my parents travelling, he has no kids yet. So wake up, you're not young anymore, so get up and start with all this task, we will assist you! We love you!

0 comments: