Monday, July 13, 2009

Awake


For the whole week, or to be exact, three days, my parents could not speak nor explain my brothers condition to anyone except a few family members. But recent days they were talking on and on, especially my dad, we knew the moment he reverted back when he started some of his dirty jokes and lots of non-dirty jokes, now thats what I call true Lee!!
My brother was in the emergency building of University Hospital in Jalan Universiti, he was there since 9.00p.m.++, he was in the 'Resusitasi Ward' or something(Got into an accident, there was a previous wreckage on site, the 2was sent to the hospital, the my brother came across this wrecked site moments later, got a pretty serious head injury, blood flowing outta his head). X-ray was taken about midnight, we had to wait till 4.30a.m. before my brother receive the green light to go in the operation room. Came out at 6.00a.m. and was admited at the 'General ICU' as the ICU for Neuro is currently full! He was moved to the Neuro ICU 2-3 days later, after about a day or so, he was pushed to the outer part of the ICU, meaning he is recovering. The interesting part about my brother was when he was given an injection by the nurse, the nurse said half an hour later to eat, then my brother asked again what is it, the nurse repeat, but my brother said something else, half an hour later kiss. Haha, thats Lee!! My mom commented, my brother would not dare to joke like that with single women/girls, if they were married/old, he would joke around, as he is always shy when infront of single and still availables.
Since the start, he has so many tubes going into his body, when he was pushed out, there was only two tubes, yesterday evening was an even happier moment for mom, he was going to the 6th floor, out of the ICU. Meaning he is recovering well!

0 comments: