Friday, July 24, 2009

Slow Connection!!

I am experiencing a very slow connection today at office, don't really know why, but one thing for sure, when you got nothing to do, when you can't just simply go snooze around, when you can't play game or chatting etc, without internet connection (it takes 2-6minutes to load google.com), you wished you were working under the sun getting some real action, or at least have something to do. I am certify popping mushroom all over my body, sooner or later I might end up like Davy Jone's crew from Pirates of the Carribean!

Omg. someone please restore the connection, and if I were given the task, I will be needing the internet as well, or else I can't do shit. There is no one in the office now except me, but I can't do anything! Can't take a nap, imagine you are a boss, returning to the office and what lays in your eyes is your trainee (internship) dozing off to Never Never Land, so I really have nothing to do but to play the games available on the Windows 7.

Bored - yes
Happy - no
Hungry - yes
Mushrooms - plenty
Money - barely
Sleepy - definitely

0 comments: